favorite this post Expert Tax Resolution CPA (Houston) hide this posting unhide

Vincent at St James

(google map)

license info: Ask For info

Are you worried that you have not filed your tax return for many years? How do I start the process? Call us now, we can give you an idea. It doesn't cost you a fortune to get all settled and start over clean. Each situation is unique, you have a reasoning on not doing the tax return for many years. We can get you on track with IRS. We are problem solver and solution maker for all your tax problems.

Take your dream vacation without bothering about the past due taxes. Is government behind you at your work place for garnishing your wages. This could embarrass you at workplace. Placing a property lien on your property. We are genuine tax resolution professionals and reasonably priced. We do not want to rip off money but needs to be reasonably paid for hours we put in. We provide a flat fee in majority of the cases. Our combined IRS experience on tax resolution is more than 25 years. We service majority of the tax issues like Payroll penalty, Wage Garnishment & bank levy, penalty abatement request, innocent spouse relief, injured spouse and IRS tax audit or making the books based on your documents and records. We provide delinquent tax preparation for past many years if you have not done it. Once you pay your first installment, you can speak to our principal CPA over phone or video or even meet with him personally at his office.
Contact us to see if you are eligible for an Offer in compromise or installment agreement.
Hot line to call for tax resolution : 8322848899
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6652881512



best of [?]